April 25, 2018

Tree love--32

“The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts”
pc. dorothy
I spotted these trees at Basilica of Bom Jesus (Portuguese) located in Goa, India and is a UNESCO world heritage site. This basilica holds the mortal remains of St Francis Xavier. This is one of the oldest church in old Goa which was the capital of Goa in the early days of Portuguese rule. I told my daughter Dorothy to click for me as I was so fascinated by these trees beautifully spread amidst the backdrop of the skyJ

Thursday Tree love  is a photo feature on Parul’s blog hosted on second and fourth Thursday of every month.   

You are most welcome to join in, all you need to do is:

Post a picture of a tree on your blog
Thank you for reading this post:

8 comments:

  1. There is a beautiful symmetry in the tree plantation. The palms in a straight line form a boundary of sorts! Great capture Angela!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Archana, agree with you its a beautiful boundary- appreciate you for stopping by:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been to the church and it is so beautiful. I love that you got pictures here of the trees. The alignment and symmetry is so amazing. Thank you for joining!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how nice to know that you had been to this church,its north Goa and I was impressed with these trees and took help from my daughter to click for me:)

      Delete
  4. I love the line of palms, which are one of my favorite trees.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to know that you love the line of palm trees, appreciate your comment.

      Delete
  5. These trees look wonderful. Nice capture by your daughter

    ReplyDelete

Recent Comments

Recent Comments Widget